- Stage Dance Musical (1999).
- Creators: Susan Stroman and John Weidman.
- Three short stories told through dance, containing no original music, no singing, and minimal dialogue. The first piece is about an attractive girl with two men vying for her attention; the second is about a timid woman married to a controlling husband both having a meal in an Italian restaurant; and the third story is about a middle-aged suicidal man trying to get the attention of a girl in a yellow dress.
- New York Times 1999 Review
- New York Times 2000 Review
- New York Theater Review
- Talkin' Broadway Cincinatti Review
- Guardian Review